Thanks to Missy Corley of Bayside Blog I have been given the Kreativ Blogger Award for Lost Family Treasures -- Cool beans!
Recipients of this award are to list seven things that others may not know about them and pass the award along to seven other 'Kreativ Bloggers'.
Here are seven (more) things about me==>
- I won an honorable mention in the American Song Festival's Lyric Competition 6 in 1979 for Dream Life.
- I love looking through antique stores even if I don't buy anything.
- I love to go fishing and camping. Haven't been camping since we left Idaho : (
- I sing Karaoke.
- I belong to Women of the Moose.
- I love me some Ellianos!
- Ghost Whisperer is my favorite show.
- Cannundrums -- You can find Cannon Family history here among other interesting things.
- Advice With Dr. Julia Chicken -- She is just so dang funny -- kreativ-ly funny.
- The Vintage Nest -- She posts vintage stuff and fleamarket finds.
- Wanderlust & Pixie Dust -- Vintage and Victorian related posts.
- Simple Farm Fancy -- A place for antiques and family.
- Appalachian History -- Name speaks for itself.
- The Virtual Dime Museum -- Adventures in Victorian New York.