Along with this award comes the task of listing ten things that make me happy as well as passing this awesome award on to ten other bloggers.
My ten happy thoughts are:
- I am happy to be sharing my life with the man that I know was meant for me.
- I am happy when my kids are happy.
- Love and support from my family makes me very happy.
- Holding my grandchildren.
- Solving a genealogical mystery.
- Finding a new cousin through research.
- Fishing, camping in the mountains (how I miss the mountains), traveling, amusement parks. (This grandma is just a big kid!)
- Just hanging out with family members. (His, mine, and ours)
- Morning cup of coffee.
- We are finally homeowners!!
- Relatively Curious About Genealogy
- Genealogy Musings
- Elyse's Genealogy Blog
- Mountain Genealogists
- Kinfolk News
- Aspire Indulge and Persevere Not
- Mary's Musings
- A Couple of Bubble of Center
- Family Stories
Wow! I just noticed that Linda over at Flipside also gave me the Happy 101 Award! Thanks Linda!