Thursday, May 27, 2010

Treasure Chest Thursday -- My Flower Children

While I was back in Idaho in my old room (I don't know why I wanted to be the one to move in the new bedroom that dad built in the dark basement with no windows!) I was looking through all my stuff to figure out what I could bring back home with me in my suitcase. 
I spotted a couple of treasures that I had hanging on the wall, but I wanted to leave them there so I took a picture of them.

This precious artwork was something that my boys did while they were in kindergarten for a Mother's Day gift.  The flowers are their own handprints and the petals are their footprints. 

I am sure that one day their children will enjoy these.

1 comment:

  1. I have saved so many of these early treasures of my children's art.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...