Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hollis Powell 1944 Yearbook Autograph Page 3

Today I am posting another autograph page from Hollis Powell's Turlock high school yearbook.


Below is a transcription of one of the autographs.

I guess I've known you longer than any other
person in T.H.S. Your a swell kid. Best
wishes for a rowdy and rugged
fellow comrade.
Paul Snider
Paul Snider
Other signers are Dorothy Herring, Joyce Warren, Stan Norton, Helenn H., Eugene Maineo, Dorothy Backman, Ernie Badal.

I ran a search on Ernie Badal (mainly because I couldn't read his signature) and learned that he was on the baseball team in 1944 when I found the following document:


A HISTORY OF BASEBALL TEAMS AT TURLOCK HIGH SCHOOL 1907-2007

1 comment:

  1. interesting. all those squiggles that mean/meant something to someone

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...