I found this fiftieth anniversary year book for Calvary Methodist Episcopal Church located in Bronx, New York. Don't ask me which antique store I found it in because I forgot. That's what happens when I get caught up in other things.
|Inside front cover|
|Inside back cover|
This little booklet has about seven pages of history about the church and some of it's leaders and a list of members and addresses. There are also memoriams throughout.
- In Memory of Mr. Thomas S. Walker
- In Memoriam - Mr.Thomas Jacka - By Marie S. Jacka and Family
- In Memoriam - Frank H. Hines - Mary Bradner Hines
- In Memoriam - Alfred Scott - Margaret E. Scott
- In Loving Memory of - John R. McDonald and Mayetta McDonald - by Harrison McDonald
- In Loving Memory of Mrs. Nellie Clemes, who was called to her Heavenly Home August 22, 1933 - By her children Vivian, Charles and W. Herbert Clemes
- In Memoriam - Edward C. Keys - Edwin C. Keys - (by) Mrs. Edward C. Keys and Family
- In Loving Memory of Lydia J. Hill who Entered Life Eternal October 13, 1918 - By Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hill
- In Memoriam - Milton S. Surre A Charter Member
- In Memoriam - Katherine Kimball
- In Loving Memory of Mrs. Anna M. Watson - Guild Auxiliary
- In Loving Memory of Mrs. Mary L. Compton A Charter Member - By Her Daughter Mrs. Daisy L. Northrop and Grandson Theodore O. Northrop
If any of these folks are your family, this year book could be yours.