Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Whose Uncle Bob Was The Chief Of Police?

Two or three weekends ago hubby and I hopped on the trike and rode to Historic downtown Fernandina Beach, FL.  I love old historic towns! It was an awesome ride.  Especially on the way back 'cause we took A1A.

We had lunch at the Cafe Karibo in their courtyard. We sat by the fountain.  One of my favorite things to do when we are there is walk through the antique stores.  I enjoyed myself wandering through the Eight Flags Antique Market while hubby parked his self on the bench out front.

I don't usually buy old photos without descriptors on the back, but I couldn't resist this one.




These two photos came in the same sleeve so they may be related or married or something.  All I know for sure is that uncle Bob there was Chief of Police somewhere:


I was hoping that when I scanned the photo I would be able to at least read uncle Bob's badge, but no can do.  Can you?

Well hopefully one of uncle Bob's relatives will see this photo.



1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...