I sure was tickled yesterday when I received an email from Kim at Heritage Heart nominating this blog for the One Lovely Blog Award! (I spent all day yesterday trying to make it lovlier ;-) I have seen this award on many blogs since I first began blogging in 2009. It is so awesome to finally get one! Thanks Kim!
There are three simple rules for accepting this award:
- Acknowledge the award by posting on your blog.
- Nominate 15 other blogs that you think are lovely.
- Contact each person to let them know that they have been nominated.
I scoured the genealogy blogsphere last night picking my 15 recipients. In my opinion, the following blogs are informative, pleasing to the eye, and heartfelt with a little jocularity on the side.
And the awards go to (in no particular order):
- Finding Josephine
- Family Stories
- My Cleagues and Reeds
- Family Cherished
- Jirene's Genealogy Tips
- Diary of a Mad Genealogist
- ~Spirits of the Old~
- BRANCHING OUT THROUGH THE YEARS
- Climbing My Family Tree One Branch at a Time
- SWEDISH THOUGHTS
- In My Life
- Kinfolk News
- Mountain Genealogist
- More Than Names
- The Checkered Chicken
Congratulations guys! You all deserve it!