Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Get Well Greeting

I found this get well greeting card in an antique store in Jacksonville.





The note inside reads:
Dear Hazel, -
I have looked for
you to come home for some
time can't you get away from the "Gold Coast" - I miss you
so much, I am tired of second
hand news - I am still on
the no good list, I can't gain
any strength, I hadn't gotten
out yet, but, maby I can next
week to see Dr - I still get
out of breath - & feet & legs swell.
Am getting anxious to see
you Hazel - Lots of Love Ella Mae


Unfortunately there is not enough information to know who Hazel, the recipient is.

There are several Ella Mae Perkins and I am afraid singling the correct one out is going to be difficult. Hopefully a family member will spot this and know.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if it is our Gold Coast? We have one here in Cleveland, Ohio. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...