Thursday, March 18, 2010

Treasure Chest Thursday -- Pageant Program

I found this program among the items that belonged to great-grandma. She was my maternal great-grandmother and the only one that I was lucky enough to know and share memories with. Ironically the two names mentioned in this historical pageant program are from my paternal side. The pageant entitled "A Certain Hillside" was written by my great-uncle Ezra who I talked about last week. My great-great-grandfather, Robert Price is listed as one of the characters.




I can't be sure when this pageant took place because there is no date, however it must have been the same day the programs were printed. The time of the show was 'Sunset of Today'.

The story was about the history of Fielding Academy, An Educational Institution of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent piece of history, do preserve this and pass it on to the next generation

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...