Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hollis Powell 1944 Yearbook Autograph Page 2

As promised here is another autograph page from Hollis Powell's annual. 

I know one side is kind of blurry so I want to transcribe one of the autographs.
Hi Hollis,
I'll never forget
the time you started 
car before I had completely
gotten out & what do I do
but fall right out on the 
street.  I guess I'll forgive you.
Remember me your neighbor,
Carmen
Other signers of this page include: Robert Reher, Barbara Moore, Don Smith, Thelma Fairchild, Jeanette Murraz, Eddie Beiler, Pat Patten, Betty Tripleil, Milton Simon, Maryann Youngdale, Lorraine Garcia

If anyone needs a look-up from this 1944 Turlock Union High School, let me know and I will see if I can find a photo of your relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...