Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tombstone Tuesday -- Rodney Barker Piggott




This is another photo that mom sent me. Rodney Barker Piggott born 12 Aug 1934 and died 13 Dec 2006 in Salt Lake City, Utah. He was buried 21 Dec 2006 in Bloomington, Bear Lake, Idaho. Rodney was my favorite uncle and I miss him dearly. He and aunt Carolyn were there for me when my oldest son had Leukemia at the age of 3. For two weeks they let us stay with them while he had radiation therapy on his head at the Primary Children's Hospital.

I was not able to go to his funeral so I haven't really said goodbye yet. As soon as I am able to go to Idaho I will be visiting him for sure. Here is a link to his full obituary: http://www.agelfire.com/magic/wizardcreations/genealogy/obitsP.html







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...